Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Need to Start Somewhere

Why am I starting this blog? That’s perfectly good question. I am not sure if I can quite answer that one yet. I do know that it was suggested to me, by a good friend, it might be a good way to start the healing process by writing down my thoughts and feelings.

I don’t know why I chose to blog because I am afraid that, no matter how general I am in this blog, there will be those out there who read my blog and realize that I am their son, brother, friend, someone they went to school with, or even a member of their church.

I am not here to preach or to stir up contention but my own personal beliefs will influence the way that I write. Please respect my own opinions and , if need be, agree to disagree without getting into an arugment.

3 comments:

  1. Lux, Welcome to the blog world. I look forward to following your journey.

    Bravone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, welcome Lux. We're on this road together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry guys for not responding sooner as you can tell from my most recent post

    ReplyDelete